Been shot -- Well vaccinated

For poking fun and off topic subjects
FredC

Been shot -- Well vaccinated

Post by FredC » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:34 pm

I got a call from a fellow volunteer fireman yesterday at 4:24PM. he told me that for the till 6:00PM and and the next 2 days fireman and there families could get the vaccine at the hospital. I loaded up my wife and was on the road by 4:35. Was setting up a machine and just left it running.
Just barely felt the shot, my wife complained just a little but she is like that. Pulling the ID tape off my arm hurt worse as it overlapped and got some hair. I can see some inefficiency in the system. Filling out and signing the form took 5 minutes. The shot about 30 seconds. Unless you bleed a lot ask them to skip the band aid, save some time and more pain pulling hair out. They gave us a timer set at 30 minutes so we waited in the lobby with the others who had been shot, Oh I mean vaccinated. Timer went off I put in on the desk and pushed my wife out (in a wheel chair). The waiting in a safe separated environment, will cause the biggest slow down. Need some logic applied to this task.

About 10 years ago we were given a letter stating that firefighters would be first in line for vaccines or antidotes in case of a chemical or biological attack or chemical mishap. At first that sounded preferential but when you are on an airplane they tell you to put the mask on first. if you play the hero and try to mask your child first and do not finish, both you and your child could suffer.
Attachments
CDC certificate
CDC certificate
Vaccinatedrs.jpg (470.1 KiB) Viewed 237 times

butlersrangers

Re: Been shot -- Well vaccinated

Post by butlersrangers » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:37 pm

Farmer, Machinist, and Fireman - You are a National Treasure, Fred! You should be vaccinated, early!

Some of the first to be vaccinated, deserved to be shot ... errr ... "vaccinated".

Whig

Post by Whig » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:43 pm

God be with the two of you as Covid-19 vaccination test subjects. Hope you don't become statistics.

Happy New Year, Fred!

FredC

Post by FredC » Wed Dec 30, 2020 4:59 pm

Just sent an email to the county head of emergency management a little blurb from that email:

Another thought for people that are afraid to take messenger RNA into their bodies. Most people eat meat, even cooked it has DNA fragments. Eat sushi - live animal DNA is being taken into your body. Raw mushrooms - live fungus. Salad and raw fruit - live plant DNA. If it could that apple would be screaming as you ate it.

I was not the first on this Moderna vaccine, 100s of thousands ahead of me.

Just heard on the emergency radio the neighboring fire department was called to assist EMS to load a Covid positive patient. Actually just a coupe of miles from here.

Culpeper

Post by Culpeper » Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:41 pm

FredC wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:34 pm
They gave us a timer set at 30 minutes so we waited in the lobby with the others who had been shot, Oh I mean vaccinated. Timer went off I put in on the desk and pushed my wife out (in a wheel chair). The waiting in a safe separated environment, will cause the biggest slow down. Need some logic applied to this task.
That is a precaution in case someone develops a severe, potentially fatal allergic reaction to the witches brew. Happened to me when I discovered pencillum and I were no longer on speaking terms.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/no_ ... r-youtube/

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/12/gar ... ght-think/
Deacon in the Church of the Mighty Krag. Member of People Eating Tasty Animals (PETA).  [url=https://radio.securenetsystems.net/v5/index.cfm?stationCallSign=LWRN]Liberty Works Radio[/url]

FredC

Post by FredC » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:11 pm

As far as I know the allergic reactions have been to one of the 3 lipids (fatty material) that encapsulates the messenger RNA. The rest of the material is pretty harmless water, salt, and sugar. I have not heard of anyone having a reaction to the actual MRNA being carried by the lipids.

Old Soldier

Post by Old Soldier » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:41 pm

So did you get 666 tattooed on your forehead?
" Should it come to war... we shall place our trust in God and our Long Rifles" Continental Congress

FredC

2nd dose

Post by FredC » Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:47 pm

Got my second shot yesterday. It was uneventful as the first. I need to pull the band aid off soon and that will probably be the most painful part. For people that have gotten the typical vaccine reactions the second dose it usually what causes them. So far none except a little soreness in the shoulder for my wife and I have a very slight discomfort that I really could not call pain.
If I was a conspiracy believer, I could blame the vaccine for the insect I pulled out of my eye about an hour later. The non conspiracy person in me will say that it had something to do with driving though a swarm of bugs on the four wheeler without my glasses.
Allergic reactions mentioned were mentioned here on the forum. My wife has allergies to shellfish and shrimp and that was a slight concern because of the 3 lipids contained in the vaccine. Turned out to be a nonissue and we left 15 minutes after being shot instead of the 30 minutes the first time.
Culpepper, do not take this as medical advice, the Moderna and Pfyser vaccines are fairly simple. I have not heard anything about the components of the up and coming J&J product.

butlersrangers

Post by butlersrangers » Wed Jan 27, 2021 4:51 pm

Fred - You are our Texas Guinea Pigs ... Keep Posting!

FredC

Post by FredC » Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:38 pm

Better to be a Guinea pig than a feral pig. Very bad things happen to the feral pigs.

On the mild discomfort if I push right in the middle of the site I can make a mild hurt a little. Just discovered that. But why would you want to do that you ask? Only for the sake of further disclosure.